A link to my....

Saturday 16 April 2011

unintentional sculpture

I know, I know, what I am about to tell you is bad. I have been so hooked on this book, 'Fountainhead'. I found myself reading it at the oddest hours, living the sleep of having a new born baby, though maybe i was the baby, being fed by the rich plateau of conversation it created, the thoughts it provoked, the anger and debates it created, the nodding understanding of being on the same page. So I was reading it in the bath at four in the morning....and I woke up at 6 in a cold bath with my book floating in the waves.







and when it came out it looked like this and i cursed that the best sculpture i ever made was so unintentional. This is exactly how I feel about the content of the book, well actually it isn't how \i feel this is the content of the book, it became more of itself than it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment