A link to my....

Wednesday 23 November 2011

OPEN HOUSE


Dear Art lover!

After the show at the Hospital club, I now have a house full of art! So I thought I would make the most of it and show it off a bit.

So drop in!
There will be mulled wine flowing and filling the air with its hypnotic flavour.
Nibbles, until all nibbled.
A few spontaneous singsongs.
Walls filled with my work
all within the comfort of my lovely little home.

All welcome.

Look forward to seeing you!


x Louise Riley

ps. there are lots of fun things to do close by also so make a day of it!:

There is The Lee Valley Icerink 10 minutes down the road.
A lovely walk can be had at Wathamstow Marshes and along the River Lee.
There is the famous Chatsworth Road Saturday Market and there is a Santas Grotto and Christmas market a short bus ride away at St John-at-Hackney Church Gardens London E5 0PD.

ps. I will be selling prints and there will be an option to buy the more major works in installments as low as £40 a month! so you could have one of my mega embroideries in your home! yahooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment